Like many people my initial interest in the Affordable Care Act was to determine how it affected me. In my case however, my ACA interest is both personal (being subject to the individual purchase mandate) and as a settlement professional (an interest in how the provisions of the ACA affect the funding of future damages in personal injury cases).
It the latter that will be the primary focus of this blog. I plan to research, seek out and bring you different perspectives about the Affordable Care Act and damages as this blog develops into what I hope will be a very useful information hub on the Affordable Care Act.
Thank you for visiting,
John Darer® 4structures.com® LLC
- A.M. Best Recommended Expert Service Provider 2013-2016
- Master Structured Settlement Consultant
- Registered Settlement Planner
- Chartered Financial Consultant
- Chartered life Underwriter